Saturday, April 30, 2011

Glorious.

I've never felt this happy for a wedding my entire life. This is my first royal wedding and I loved every bit of it. I loved every single protocol and procedure. The antique cars driving the royal family to the church, the Brits along the road and being such awesome people, the horses, the carriages, the little boys doing Lord Of The Rings' soundtrack, mischievous grins from both Prince William and Prince Harry, the dress, Kate Middleton (she's my new best friend), Pippa (Kate's sister), the royal uniform (yum), Prince Harry in the royal uniform (nom worthy), the ancient church and those horrible, ridiculous head gears.

I love them all.

I've watched the wedding twice (and counting because I'm never gonna be bored of it) and my heart still skips a beat whenever Will and Kate give reassuring glances to each other. I saw Kate just gave a huge relieved sigh when she saw Will by her side. (cue "Awwww") It's really heart warming to see these two getting married. Their wedding feels like a friend's wedding, like you can't help but to feel happy for them. The way their bodies move along with each other, Will holding her hand in the carriage, how they're so comfortable with each other, those glances; it makes me so fuzzy on the inside. I am not jealous of Kate in any way and I really do hope they will stay happy. Because they are by far, my favouritest couple in the entire universe. And I bet Kate will be a kickass Queen.

Photobucket

Naughty glances, in a church? Guys, c'mon, be discreet.
It feels so wonderful to witness such an amazing event. The crowd was amazing. They were all "KISS KISS KISS WOOOO" at the Buckingham Palace and it's so much fun to watch how Will and Kate waves and smiles at each other. So fucking precious. I'm in love with both of them now. They look so beautiful together.

Also, Prince Harry. The man's a mush of dork, hot, mischievous, sexy and cute. And have I mentioned how good he looks in uniform?

Look at him being all adorkable and hot at the same time. My gosh, Harry. How do you do it?
I should do a Prince Harry post. The man's too hot to be hidden in my closet.

Photobucket
Haaaiiii. *waves* :D

FUCK I LOVE WEDDINGS. THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY. I could just fill this entire post with happy pictures. :') Their wedding is an epitome of perfection. Everything's in place, the dress looks gorgeous, Will and Kate, Harry in uniform (I really should do a Harry post),

Stay happy and dandy, Will and Kate. Stay hot, my Prince Harry. You are mine.

Team Will and Kate FTW! :D

To the people who thinks the royal wedding has nothing to do with you or you think that it's stupid, you suck because Prince Harry is hot. Your argument is invalid.

P.S. There're Tumblr sites specially for Will & Kate and the hot dork Prince Harry. Internetville is amazing.

1 comment:

bloody awful poetry said...

So I've said pretty much all I want to say about the wedding to you already but duuuuuude those images are gorgeous. Bless Tumblr :D