Friday, July 1, 2011

Found.

I simply forget.

I forget to reply text messages. I forget how to keep track of the days in the week; I only know what day it is after looking at the newspaper header. I forget to appreciate the people that matter most in my life; the ones who have made me the person I am today. I forget to finish my homework. I forget to understand everyday conflicts friends and family go through. I forget to care for myself. I forget to share simple, happy moments with the right friends. I forget to pay my friends back money or give their belongings back. I forget the feeling of simple happiness. I forget to challenge myself everyday. I forget how to be the person I was back then; the person who can do any damn thing when I put my heart to it.

Perhaps I don't care anymore. Perhaps I'm too occupied with my own issues. Perhaps life has drained every essence of my motivation to remember.

Perhaps I choose to forget.

I don't know anything anymore. Everyday passes like a blur. I can't keep track of events happening around me. I'm not doing this on purpose, neither is it accidental.

Apathy has sunk in. And it's making me worried if it'll make me less human as days go by.

No comments: