Saturday, July 30, 2011

Not right.

I've been (and still am) sick for the past one week. Coughing and all that jazz. I guess it's that time of the year again. My voice is rough as hell, so you know who to call if you want to get it onzz.

Some girls think they can do whatever they want just because they're attractive. They take advantage of guys who have weak knees for them. They openly flirt with other guys and ignore the good guys who do not look at their breasts. And they complain that there are so many fucked up guys in the world. We women have issues that even I can't fathom. I truly pity the good guys.


When I see the good guys observing the person they have feelings for from far, I wonder how much pain they're going through. Unrequited love is always the worst. You feel so helpless. You wish you could slap some sense into that person. It sucks having to watch friends suffering from this and there's nothing you can do about it.

Good guys, you shall have the final victory.

Random : It's almost a year now.

No comments: