Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bullet.

Teacher : Did you know that the curly hair is the most healthy type of hair?

Classmate : Then why did you straighten your hair?

Ooohh, burn.
___

I have finally sensed a pattern.

I love expressing myself with profanities. Now, don't get me wrong. I am not rude. I don't call or label anyone with vulgar comments or words. I don't use the word 'bitch' or any other words that could cause the same amount of damage to a person emotionally on any human being because it is very degrading, imo. I don't use profanities from different languages (Hokkien language make everything sound so bloody vulgar. No, really.) on people. Or cats.

I like using 'fuck' as a way to stress anything and everything. Emotions, actions, good music, hot men; whatever that needs stressing. In fact, 'fuck' sounds like a compliment if I use it on people. Eg. James Franco is a cool fucker or; Kelly Jones is a BAMF (Bad Ass Mother Fucker). See where I'm going with this?

Okay, so basically, I don't use bad words on anyone (unless they're mild profanities like 'asshole', because 'asshole' doesn't sound like a word that is vulgar enough to be banned from being used on human beings. To me, it is as good as 'stupid'.) for intentions of degrading or angering anyone. It's just a pretty good way to express thoughts and stuff.

Also, I just like using 'fuck'. A lot. It has such a nice ring to everything I say.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ho ho ho! I think I know who the teacher is! LOL she had it coming man.

Sue Fyenn said...

You think? I'm sure everyone knows who she is. ;)