Thursday, May 31, 2012

Braainns.

I may or may not have mentioned my interest in zombies. I'll just make it clear anyway and say that I love reading about zombies. And watching funny zombie-themed movies like Zombieland and Shaun of The Dead. I even have a zombie apocalypse survival guide book. And perhaps, my first reaction when finding out that a zombie apocalypse might actually be taking place right now is a bit too uhh, mean? Cruel? Sadistic? Okay, so I fangirl-squealed to it. Yes, I made funny noises and mouthed OMG OMG when I read the news about how a naked guy was eating another guy's face and needed to be shot six times before he went down. C'mon, naked dude chomping down another dude and needed six fucking shots to kill him? He's either a zombie or a zombie, people.
At least I'm not the only one who reacts that way.

This is not the only weird thing that's happening in Florida. In fact, for the past two weeks, Florida has been hit with weird attacks like this. Someone has compiled news articles that suggests that a zombie apocalypse is already taking place. 

What, you don't believe in zombies? Well, don't rule out the possibility of a full-on zombie apocalypse just because you think it's fictional. People in the early 19th century didn't believe that we could travel in the skies but hey, there are planes around now so...yeah.

And what a way to end the Zombie Awareness Month with news suggesting that a zombie apocalypse might actually be dawning upon us. 

1 comment:

Lady Disdain said...

I'm simultaneously incredulous and DISTURBED.
Zombies have never really been my thing - tried watching "Dawn of the Dead" but couldn't stop laughing so my brother recommended "Shaun" instead which I LOVED.
But that news story is disgusting! Not to mention creepy o_O It annoys me how there's no follow-up to that article.