Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cereal.

I'm going off to university tomorrow. I've packed my stuff and I'm pretty sure I'm not moving an entire house worth of stuff into a cubicle sized room. Nah, I'm just kidding. I've never seen the room I'm about to live in for the next one year. I'm sure it's bigger than a cubicle.

It better be.

A bag full of clothes, a blue container half filled with food, a school bag with stationery and important documents, a bottle of water in case they forget to supply us with water, a Samsung bag with other miscellaneous items, and a pail filled with toiletries and other stuff plus pillows and shoes I copied and pasted into the picture with Paint.

Man, I'm good at editing. It's flawless!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Where're you off to?

bloody awful poetry said...

Well this is FAR more efficient packing than I ever managed. Are you bringing your laptop? I left mine at home and picked it up on the weekend after Orientation. You won't have time to use it anyway, and it's probably best to minimize the amount of barang-barang berharga you leave in your room.

Sue Fyenn said...

KS, I'm going to University of Malaya! :D

V, I think I'll be bringing my laptop because I'm not sure if I'll be coming home after Orientation week. I'm not sure yet la. Thanks for the advice! :D

Lady Disdain said...

Ohh, your preparation is veray impressive. Best of luck with your uni odyssey :D

Unknown said...

Fuwao UM. Apa course you dapat? My mum studied there before, she's teaching now.

Sue Fyenn said...

I think I'm pretty practical with what I'm packing, LD. I try not to go all "WHAT IF THERE'S THIS THIS THIS? I WOULD NEED TO BRING THAT THEN." Thanks!

KS, I'm doing English. Appealed for Law though. Whatever it is, I'm happy with my course. :) Your mum's my senior then! UM students are so fucking cool, dude.