Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dry.

Today is a frustrating day. I left my pendrive in my room, I couldn't connect to the university's wifi, the printing place in my faculty has computers with high levels of suckage and I am having biscuits and Milo for lunch. The moment I arrived back to my room, I dug out my emergencies-only chocolate bar, ripped the golden wrapping off and sank my teeth into it. It's not just today's crappy events that has been leaving me frustrated. It's the other things. The other bigger things. There is only so much suckage a person can handle and this is my limit. I even called my dad to hear his voice - a familiar voice and then, proceeded to cry at Chris.

I just want to hide in a hole for a week with ice cream and Milo but I can't. Because I still need to get that assignment printed.

No comments: