Sunday, November 11, 2012

Parachutes.

Time moves really fast when I'm studying in university. I still can't get over the fact that nine weeks passed just like that. I'm already halfway through my first semester. Just four more weeks and I'll be sitting for my first exam in university. Exams sound daunting because I have no idea how the papers are going to be like and I am pushed into a situation like this without any prior knowledge of the content or the proper way to answer the papers.

I've been doing pretty well in my first half of the first semester. However, I am getting a little lazy now (I'm not submitting optional homework like I used to anymore, meh) and I am determined to change that. I shall not be a lazy university student! I SHAN'T.

Sometimes I worry that if my appeal to change courses to Law goes through, I'll have to leave the current friends that I have come to adore and cherish. I'll have to enter a course where everyone has had time to warm up to and I have to start anew. I have to look for study buddies. I don't know if I will do well in Law. All this terrifies me and I didn't want to type it out because that would just mean that the fear is real and is brooding in the corner of my mind. I fear I might not excel in something that has been pushing me forward. I fear failure in an interest of many years. I fear hating a dream that has become a part of me. I am frightened that my view of Law since I was a child is not what I expect it to be.

I guess I shouldn't worry so much about something that has not happened. To end on a lighter note, according to Chris, I look like this whenever we talk he talks rubbish.
I'm so fucking adorable.

3 comments:

Zilverschoon said...

Hay, I wanted to know whether the capibara image is an original? And whether I could get permission to use it in a t-shirt design.
Thanks in advance

Zilverschoon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue Fyenn said...

No, it's not an original. It was taken from the Internet. I can't give you any permission as it is not mine. Sorry.