Monday, April 23, 2012

Better.

So. After admitting to myself that I have issues in the blogosphere, I feel much better now. I guess, this is the space where I am most honest with myself. I tell hundreds of lies when it comes to personal issues but when I enter this blog space, I can't lie. Because this is where I am truly at home and at peace. Knowing that certain people are reading this blog has never stopped me from expressing myself, even if it concerns them. I don't write to please others. I write to please myself. Also, the feeling when I can bring myself to type my inner thoughts and click on that publish button? Best feeling ever. It's like, I can take on the world, oh yeah. Plus, supportive friends = gift from God.

In other news, a man dropped his pants in front of me yesterday. He was jogging and his shorts were slowly slipping off his uhh, body because he is a vigorous exerciser, yes. And he pulled his shorts back up. So, technically, he didn't drop his pants upon my request. It was gravity, feeling horny and I was the lucky spectator to be chosen from the hundreds of people jogging around. But still, a man dropped his pants in front of me. That, my friend, was a pleasant surprise. Ah, simple things in life that brings happiness to the world.

And this too.
*gigglegigglesnortgiggle* Oh, James. You make me stumble on my own foot even when I'm sitting on a chair.

No comments: