Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quaint.

Spontaneity. It keeps life interesting and fun.

Like, when I decided to cut a fringe for myself last night.

You know when you reached that point when you have read enough of the Islamic wars and you just want some time out. And when blasting music while playing dress up in the room is not satisfying anymore, you pull out a pair of scissors and you start cutting off some hair.

Thus, I have documented this fantabulous event for everyone.

Picture No.1. The Before picture. Notice the face with no hair distracting my sight. Oh my, look at how much my skin has grown fairer. With the help of nothing, of course. My skin is such a magical thing.

Picture No.2. Wait, should I be giving a tutorial of the right way to chop off some hair? Onwards then! You must gather the fringe part of your hair that no longer resembles a fringe. You are adviced to use a comb to gather the fringe so you won't accidentally cut off sections of your hair that is not the fringe. Because cutting off sections of your hair that is not your fringe may result in regret, which you do not want to feel after your moments of spontaneity. That is a horrible emotion to feel.

Picture No.3. Use a scissors. And cut some hair off. The longer, the better. Look at me, posing with my hair that is not attached to my head like a trophy. It is your trophy. For being so darn awesome and having so much guts to cut your hair without a professional hairdresser by your side.

Picture No.4. The After picture. Look, ma! I has fringe to poke my eyes whenever the wind blows into mai face! Now imagine this picture with fireworks as the background. There were fireworks, because of Deepavali. See, even the people outside are proud of my achievement. I should've switched on my Christmas lights as an added element of yay!ness.

Now I have a fringe yay!


Stay dandy people!

No comments: