Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jet.

I love the moustache from my previous post. It makes me look so sexy and irresistible. *smirks* The moustache and I will be taking a walk together under the sun soon, I hope. Would love to see the expressions of random strangers when they see a black patch of fur on my face.

It's been a while since I discussed anything from the Shameless Meme. So, here it is. 


Expose something messy or dirty you’d usually hide.

Well, this is pretty easy because I rarely hide the nitty gritty details if you are brave enough to ask me. Since you asked about it, meme, I shall graciously provide you with the information you desire.

One. I don't wash the clothes I've worn until I've worn it about 4-5 times. That is, if they're not perfumed with my sweat or decorated with streaks of mud or food stains. If I've gone to the mall with friends, the clothes I've worn will not end up in the washing machine but on my chair (because I'm such a lazy ass to fold it or hang it up in my cupboard). This is not as disgusting as it looks because if it still smells like your floral detergent and it has no dirt on it, why wash it? I mean, it would be like washing your blanket everyday because you've used it the night before, which none of us actually do right? What, you do? You weirdo. You should really check your hea- washing machine. It's probably exhausted from washing all the clothes and washable fabrics that don't need washing because you're sucha clean freak. 

Two. Note that I did this during my STPM exam period which lasted for about a month. I don't do this anymore (or do I..? *evil laugh*). I didn't take baths on a daily basis. Okay okay. You may shun me now but whatever. So I didn't take baths everyday okay? Big fucking deal. I took baths 2-3 days once because I needed to study the fuck out of my soul. So I didn't wanna waste twenty minutes of my precious time plus, five extra minutes to dry and comb my long hair (because you gotta have extra TLC when it comes to long hair). So, I just didn't bathe. And even if I did take a bath, I don't wash my hair. Usually on the third day, my hair would be super greasy (you can actually see my hair shine and shit) and I can feel the grease whenever I touch my hair. That's the bell for me to wash my hair. Gosh, the thought of greasy hair reminds me of those awful days. 

Three. The Five-Second Rule. This is some legit shit right here. It has its own Wikipedia page, okay? That is gonna be my answer to everyone who gave me the stink-eye when I eat food that had contact with the floor.

People : Ewww, dude. It's dirty. Don't touch it.
Sue Fyenn : Five-second rule, hello? Go read it up. Wikipedia has an article about it. *picks up food and munches on it* 

So yeah. I do this almost all the time. Of course I don't pick up food off the toilet floor. My food would be soggy, duh. But if the surface is dry and looks clean, then the five-second rule applies. Because I care for the poor and would not like them to be rummaging in my trash for food. That would give them a tummy ache. And that would be bad.


I am a shameless person who publicizes everything on the Internet, including her dirty habits. Damn, I'm good.

3 comments:

Leticia said...

You do know that the five second rule is not actually real, right?

Study shows that anything that comes into contact with the ground instantly picks up whatever that is on the ground.

Ngehehehe. Imma party pooper.

bloody awful poetry said...

First of all, fucking EWW at three days' worth of grease in your hair. I love you, but seriously. If you know you're going to be anywhere near me that day, take a goddam shower.

Having said that, I am SO with you on not washing clothes every day. I wash my jeans maybe once a month. And barring sweat/dirt/grime, in which case straight into the washer you go, I do wear the same bra two or three days in a row. WHAT? Too much information?

And I know it as the three-second rule, but uh. Yeah. I do that too :D

Sue Fyenn said...

Leticia, what? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??! Nooooo, my childhood is a lieee!

KS, my point exactly on how washing clothes that are still clean are pointless. People just can't grasp that idea. Pshh.

V, the friendship we have should overcome all obstacles, including the grease on my hair. And don't you worry, I take showers on a daily basis now. Just for you. OH JYEAHHH Three day old bras! I DO THAT TOO. :D

Your three-second rule is just as legit as my five-second rule. So yay!