Thursday, December 1, 2011

Loss.

R.I.P., moustaches that has made a comfortable home on the upper lips of Foster The People. Can we all have a moment of silence here in honour of these glorious looking moutaches that has been with the boys for a month? Moustaches, you have brought happiness to the boys and joy to the FTP fandom. It has been a wonderful journey, moutaches but it's December now. I will remember those memories when you made me laugh my ass off whenever I see the boys' smiles with you residing happily on their faces. But, the time has finally come for us to part ways.

Guys, you have fostered those moustaches well. You should be proud of yourselves.

I have a sad now. Be right back while I mourn over the loss of these magnificent moustaches with tears trailing along my face, making my fake moustache damp and soggy.


_______________________

//Breaking News

Pontius has decided to keep his mo' until after Christmas.

I AM A HAPPY GIRL LALALALALA.

5 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Oh thank goodness. I was NOT a fan of the moustaches. Yay to moustache-free gig in January!

Foster looks like he should be the leader of a gypsy funk band, though, a la Eugene Hutz. HA!:D

Sue Fyenn said...

What - NO. Those moustaches have been such wonderful things. THEY ARE THE MAIN REASON WHY I IMPULSIVELY PURCHASED A FAKE MOUSTACHE.

LOLOL at gypsy band. I can actually imagine him wearing tie dye clothes. Pwoah. AND STILL LOOK HOT IN IT WHUT.

Pontius, on the other hand, looks so fineee with a mo'.

Unknown said...

You have a fake moustache. HAHAHA cool! High five jenn, I don't fancy a squirrel under my nose too. LOL.

Leticia said...

LOL, where's that picture of yours with that moustache on? :D

Sue Fyenn said...

GAAHH Leticia! Why d'you have to ruin my surprise post!

Surprise post pooper!

KS, IT IS NO SQUIRREL. You're just jealous you can't grow a mo' as magnificent as theirs.