Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New.

I know I'm supposed to be asleep now but the Internet beckoned with open arms. And when it does, you answer it.

Ya'll hear me?

You know what totally shocked the shit out of my pants yesterday? When I found out it was a Wednesday. I thought it was a Tuesday whut. I almost had a heart attack because it's a day lesser from my other History paper.

And we all know you should never mess with History.

I should look at the calender more often now. No more stalking Mark "Cockblocker" Foster because he's totally messing with my mojo.

Also, wearing pads during my menstrual cycle reminds me of my diaper days. Not that I actually remember those warm occasions where I strut in a diaper but wearing a pad kinda gives me the non-existent memories of those diaper days. As if that makes any sense. Like, when I wear a pad and I walk around the house at 2:30am, that plasticky-pad-rubbing-against-your-skin sound is very loud since there's nothing else turned on but the fan and me.

Whoops.

But anyway, I bet half of you don't know how the sound of a pad against the skin is like. Well, imagine a baby with diapers on and it's running around the house. Can you hear that diaper? Yeah, that sound.

GAAAHHHH so much rage! Why does it have to make such sounds? It reminds me of babies. And I'm not fond of babies (as seen by the usage of 'it' *points up* as a pronoun because babies look asexual when they're born).
Photobucket
I am so mad that it makes me want to flip over a basket full of fruits. GUHHH.

Such irritating noises should not exist.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

HAHAH UGGGGGHH! My pads don't rub against my skin that vigourously. I've never heard sounds before. D:

Sue Fyenn said...

What brand do you use? Must be the brand factor, I think.

BUT. Ughhh.