Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jaw.

After that dreadfully miserable post, I can say that I am okay right now. Music and friends are helping me to cope with my rollercoastery emotions during this exam period. Foster The People has been a great source of comfort. Their music, the members, the videos of them. I don't actually know how many times Torches has been played on both my CD player and iPod but it is safe to say that I am not bored of the songs (or them) and it gives me a sense of calmness and inner happiness. After my first paper on Monday, I jumped into my dad's car without a second glance at the people who were discussing the paper and listened to FTP. I don't know how or what their music contains that just makes me feel like, 'Yeah, I am alright. Everything will be okay'.

I studied until about 4am this morning, slept at 5am-ish and woke up at about 7.30am. And the best part is that everything is going to be okay. So what if I have a paper later? Everything will work out just fine.

No comments: