Monday, November 14, 2011

One.

Okay, this is my plan. I am going to do something that many will never dare to do and wave it away as insanity.

I am going to take up the challenge of finishing a year's worth of education in one week. And I am going to be excellent and golden during exams. And get badass results to prove to others that it is possible to study last minute for STPM and still ace like a boss.

Believe it or not, I am still calm and unfazed over the fact that STPM is in a week. 7 days. Something must be blocking my pituitary gland from triggering my body to release the hormones that are essential for the 'WTF Exams AHHHHH I'm gonna shit in my pants AHHHH' reaction. Which is, the most important aspect for me to be a master in digesting facts at one glance.

So, I need something to get my brain gears moving. And telling myself that I need to get perfect results to enter the course I want at the university of my choice has not been (and I doubt it will) working. Thus, the birth of this challenge where I study last minute, have pretty alphabets on my results slip and BOAST ABOUT IT HAHAHAHA. I know I am giving out proud-asshole vibes but forgive me. I am usually a nice person.

I just need to prove the theory I have been suspecting all along; that is Malaysian major exams are pwnable with last minute studying. And so far, I have been right. This shall be my last experiment to prove that my theory is actually valid.

Time to create history, baby.

No comments: