Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Point.

I just need to express my gratitude to Foster The People for deciding to tour around this region where huge bands usually ignore. It is rare for a band to be coming down while I'm still high on their album. Thank you for not abandoning your fans of this region.

I'm trying to sound as calm as possible. Because I don't think screaming at people with excessive usage of caps lock and exclamation marks will create a good image to my professional self. Because I'm a calm and composed fan.

So, my progress with the challenge has been good so far. I've been studying. I've studied a lot more in these two days than I have been studying in the past month. And that, deserves a round of applause from the blogosphere. *bows* Thank you, thank you.

So, I should continue with my challenge. I need to fuck STPM in the ass and to do that, I need enough knowledge. And very good crapping skills. Because that is how I've been getting out of trouble. And of course, this situation is no different. I am going to extricate myself from this shitty condition with my almost-perfect crapping skills. And still ace it.

AAAAHHHHHH THEY ARE COMING I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST I LOVE YOU ALL TWO MARKS, A CUBBIE, AN ISOM AND A SEAN :D

*clears throat* Sorry about that. I tried to resist.

No comments: