Friday, November 11, 2011

Dice.

I'm not sure if my dad is a really weird guy or a pure genius. He was playing with Dot and he randomly blurted, "We should make Dot the smartest cat in the world. We should get Dot to sit for the SPM exam. She doesn't need to pass. She just needs to sit for it. And we'll be the world's first family with a cat that has taken an exam." At that time, I was already choking on the food in my mouth. And he continued, "Cats have their own rights too. She's a Malaysian cat and have all the rights just like any other Malaysian. She has a Malaysian father and a Malaysian mother. And was born and still lives in Malaysia. She just needs to apply for a birth certificate and we can register her to sit for the SPM exam."

Maybe it sounds silly to many but I actually think he makes sense. There is nothing in the Constitution that forbids animals from obtaining birth certificates or identity cards. The Constitution only states the requirements one needs before applying to be a Malaysian citizen and it did not state that this only applies to human beings.


I gotta ask my General Studies teacher about this because this is too funny, especially when it's from my dad.

No comments: