Monday, January 30, 2012

Slide.

Cutest thing I've seen today. AAAHHHH.
 Like, ZOMG SO CUTE BATMAN IS BLUSHING. Seen here.
_________________

I love blogging. I love expressing myself in long sentences and paragraphs and I love how my fingers tap on the keyboard non-stop when I am blogging about something that excites me. I love how my fingers are the alternative gateway (besides my mouth, obviously) for others to see what I see, hear what I hear and feel what I feel. I love how my fingers are synchronized perfectly to the thoughts of my mind, moving at 100 miles per hour.

However, when a friend asked me why I am still wasting my time on my blog, I didn't want to get overemotional about it and explain how I feel when I voice out my thoughts with my fingers because I believe non-bloggers won't understand it. They won't understand the satisfaction I feel after typing everything out, hoping that someone out there will be able to relate to my life. They won't understand the emotions I feel when someone posts comments regarding a topic that matters to me; whether they agree or disagree or simply agree to disagree to my opinions.

I think blogging has made me more matured, in a way. Before I blog about something, I would usually think about it for a long time before blogging it out to see if I can type it out in a way that makes sense. And sometimes, I do researches about the topics I talk bring up. So yeah, blogging has aided in my intellectual and emotional growth. Yes, I have one of those posts that are filled with hot men and female hormones once in a while but most of the time, I blog about something that is dear to me (those horny posts are regarding something that is dear to me too, yes) or something that needs to be given more attention. I blog to educate. I blog to be understood. I blog to contain my excitement from exploding in real life. I blog to keep my memories forever alive. I blog to look back and see how much I have grown out of the prejudices and misconceptions I have always had.

Blogging is very personal to me. Blogging is like, talking to a friend. Sometimes, I just need to get all those heavy weights off my chest and shoulder without being adviced on how to solve my problems or comforted so I'll feel better. I just need to type everything out and be done with it. I just want to be heard, that's all.

And now, I want you to hear about how cute Batman is in that lovely pink gown, blushing and smiling like a girl in love. ZOMG SO CUTE.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Exactly. I was deemed procrastinating when I blogged last time. In fact, it was the only place I could practice my English without any interruption or silly rules. Never been more thankful about it.

Batman is cute.

And you got the song wrong, it's not Everything, it's Everywhere by Vampire Weekend. Thanks to you, I have an awesome playlist nao. Woot! :D

Sue Fyenn said...

YES. See, only a fellow blogger will get it.

Batman is more than cute. Batman is ADORACUTEABLE. I want one, like so fucking much.

Ahhaaaa. Just because they're in Paris. *rolls eyes* And you're welcome! VW is so happyfying. :D

Unknown said...

I wonder what Robin thinks of him. HAHA