Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weight.





P.S. Okay, so I couldn't do it. The no-shampoo-and-soap thing. I tried. I tried so hard but I couldn't continue with it. Five days of not using shampoo really changed my hair texture. My mum said it looked healthier but the grease..there is only so much I can handle. I can feel the oil production on my scalp subsiding on day four but not enough to convince me to continue with it. However, showering without soap is easy. I guess I will continue with it. I feel like a failure. A complete failure. Guh, what can I do? I have the willpower of a raccoon. Ah, the shame!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Willpower of a raccoon? Interesting, do elaborate. HAHA

Sue Fyenn said...

Can't. Because there is nothing to elaborate. Ehhe. I made that up because I was feeling 'colourful', if that makes sense. :)

Unknown said...

Seems legit. :D

Jenn said...

I'm gonna try the no soap thing. But like you, I can't live without shampoo. The excessive oil gives me a head ache. Is that even possible?