Friday, March 2, 2012

Murmur.

Let me tell you what I'm feeling. I feel useless now. I can't conjure words at my whim anymore. I can't find the right words to express my thoughts. I need to take an extra five minutes to locate the words in my mind because it has hidden somewhere deep in my mind palace due to the lack of usage in my daily life. I have so many thoughts and views to share but I can't seem to find those words. This is one of the reasons why blogging is becoming such a task now. I frequent Blogger to start with a post but I can't finish it. I end up closing the page halfway through a post.

I can't find the words.

I can feel my brain degrading. I can feel my mind becoming lazy. And this is very frightening.

Words are my sword and I can't wield them perfectly anymore.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

WRITER'S BLOCK! Day a month off la. (:

bloody awful poetry said...

^THIS. Maybe even THINKER'S BLOCK, really. I would recommend not trying to force out a blog post for a while, since that is clearly not working for you. Find paper, and a pen. Exercise book, buku nota 555, whatever works for you. And scribble there. Whatever you want, whatever you happen to be thinking ; it doesn't need to be eloquent, it doesn't need to be smooth, it doesn't need to be smart, and most importantly it doesn't even have to make sense. Write about anything, even if it's just about how you can think of anything to write. It might help, it might not, but in any case I think a little change in your method/medium of self-expression might go a long way.


Also,"mind palace". I SEE WAT U DID THAR.