Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ever.

When I'm in the toilet, I will pinch myself just to check if I'm awake before I start releasing excretory products out of my body.

No, seriously.

I once had a dream that I was in the toilet, about to pee when I woke up in my bed. And I just stared at the bottom of the top bunk bed. It was pretty disturbing. So, I will check that I'm fully conscious of my actions before doing anything. I mean, if you've had so many kinds of weird dreams, you would be extra cautious before doing anything. I might end up waking up after wetting my bed or something.

Also, I'm nineteen. So it would be a pretty awkward situation to explain to the parents if such incident does take place.

I should be studying.

But I won't. Because I'm a lazy cat, lazing around like a lazy cat.

No comments: