Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Seasons.

I need to stop thinking about it. I NEED TO STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. I NEED TO FUCKING STOP FUCKING THINKING ABOUT IT NOW. NOW. NOW.

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

GAHHHHH *insert head desk here*

I hate you, heart. Guh. I need to break something now, with my bare hands.

Like, a fucking chair. Literally. A chair used to fuck. I need to find one of those. To break. Now.

I want to maintain the 'cool and chill' look but fuck, with everything being bulldozed into my life in such a short period of time..

gho;ipasjgajef'pdfvnadsfopo[ihsadfpoj]vswqiefbo[iheqfvo[ihbbooin[eq[ohi oh [iwowp i [owq o[fow pooh igwogoihmwe tiursogoij;eon;tdsgowekwp[johpooip

Sorry, that was my head, expressing its frustration on the keyboard.

I am such a fucking mess right now.

No comments: