Wednesday, September 7, 2011

White.

I should be studying for my History trial paper right now since :-

i) it's in precisely 390 minutes,
ii) I found out about the paper on Monday and;
iii) I have, let's say, 90% of my syllabus to cover in the amount of time said above.

I'm a pretty good last minute studyer because the adrenaline rush from the stress and pressure allows me to have photographic memory (sorta). But this curveball is way beyond what my body can stand. I've been so high on adrenaline that I wasn't able to sleep. I've been awake for more than 24 hours now since Monday night. I was that close to actually experiencing my first panic attack with all the spasms and heavy breathings because of the nagging thought that I am never going to finish studying just now.

But I have to.

I finally did have a two hour nap (where I drifted in and out of consciousness) after calming down and having my CD player play a mellow song on repeat for two hours while I was asleep.

And just a few minutes ago, I thought to myself, 'How the fuck am I going to make it through the STPM month? I won't be able to sleep. At all.'

I just want Form Six to end now. I'm so tired.

2 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Just thinking about the Form 6 Sejarah textbooks makes me want to panic attack on your behalf. That subject is a monster D: Do it like a boss, dude. Like a boss.

Sue Fyenn said...

Like a boss. *nods*

I'm this close to ordering a star shaped tambourine (after watching The Kooks doing Kicks) from Amazon just because it's so cute. I'm so stressed now wei. Can't think straight.

OH MY GOSH V. *dies*