Sunday, September 18, 2011

Quilt.

I had a minor case of food poisoning this morning and so, I napped. I dreamed of stuff again.


"To dream that you kill someone indicates that you are on the verge of losing your temper and self-control. Consider the person you have killed and ask yourself if you feel any rage towards him or her in your waking life. Your dream may be expressing some hidden anger. Alternatively, you may be trying to kill an aspect of yourself that is represented by the person killed. Identify the characteristics of this person and ask yourself which of these qualities you are trying to put an end to."


"To murder is to repress our feelings or departments of your life. A man may kill his love for a girl because she does not come from a wealthy family. Or we may kill our feelings because we are ashamed of them or guilty about them. We may kill a creative streak in self due to feelings of incapability, unworthiness."


If I am not mistaken, I think I murdered a really pretty Indian lady whom I've not met before. I contemplated on blending her and pouring her as fertilizer on my plants. But instead, I left her in a van in a carpark, without pulling the breaks and watch the van move and crash into the wall barriers, hoping it would fall off the building.

I would like to clear this up. Firstly, I am not a racist. I have many Indian friends and I have no urge to blend them whatsoever. Secondly, I think this has got something to do with the crush I'm not suppose to harbour feelings for. Thirdly, I think I make a pretty badass murderer.

Or not.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You need to direct a Malaysian slasher film! I'll be your biggest fan.

Sue Fyenn said...

Erotica, maybe. Not slasher movies. But I could try.

:D