Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Grade.

Procrastination lalalala.

I am capable of getting a 4.0 for my CGPA in my exams but I am so darn lazy.

I rather type a post about me doing nothing than to study. Teachers are like, "YOU CAN DO IT 4 FLAT 4 FLAT YEAHHH" and my parents are like, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? EXACTLY. YOU'RE DOING NOTHING. STUDYYYY RAWR"

I don't know. Maybe it's my rebellious side that is causing me to not study. Like, if everyone is making me study, the urge to not study just triples. Because I'm a teenager like that.

What? I'm a young adult now?

Ah, shit.

Also, if I were in Saudi Arabia, I'd be a pretty bad student. Like, a really bad one.
GradePercentageGPA value
Excellent
Arabic: ممتاز
A+95–1004.0
A90–943.75
Very Good
Arabic: جيد جداً
B+85–893.50
B80–843.0
Good
Arabic: جيد
C+75–792.50
C70–742.0
Acceptable
Arabic: مقبول
D+65–691.50
D60–641.0
Failure
Arabic: راسب
F0–590.0

95 to 100 is a 4.0? WHAT KIND OF HUMAN IS THAT?
_______

And this is my theme song for today.


I shall go and hit the books now. Like, literally. With my head.

1 comment:

bloody awful poetry said...

First of all Saudi Arabia's grade system is fucking insane okay. Like that means all through upper secondary school I was mostly teetering between Acceptable and Failure. Lots of Failure. Also people who get 95 and above can go die in a hole.

I know you know I know that you know you're capable of getting a 4.0 if you dig your heels in a hustle, so I won't press the point. I do know what you mean though, when people are telling you to go study all the damned time. It's insulting. It's like they're insinuating you can't handle this shit by yourself, and you get all offended and then you don't want to study even more. BUT ALL THE BEST FOR THE REST OF YOUR PAPERS YO (Micro econs, yes? Kick it in the ass).